“I didn’t give you the gift of life, But in my heart I know. The love I feel is deep and real, As if it had been so. For us to have each other Is like a dream come true. No, I didn’t give you The gift of life, Life gave me the gift of you.” – Unknown

Saturday, March 31, 2012

Our New Home

Michael and I have become city slickers again, as we have left the ranch and moved in town with my grandparents. I had mixed feelings about the move at first, but it has actually worked out really great and we are now well adjusted. (Just ask Grandma & Grandpa-they love it!) We enjoy being minutes from everything...work, stores, church, and friends. Isn't the house beautiful?!
One thing I loved about this move was we didn't have to do much painting. Grandma had already put these stripes on the wall and I loved them, so we just added our decor.
This is the main room:
This is Michael's office/Guest bedroom:
I did paint one room. (Shhhh, don't tell Grandma!) Our bedroom was this sunflower yellow and it just was not my cup of tea:) So, I painted it "swanky gray". I love how it turned out.
Before:

After:
We are in the process of redoing our decor in our bedroom. New comforter, pillows, throw, and lamp shades...all coming soon! Will post pictures when it's complete. So excited! I may have a slight addiction to decorating?!

No comments:

Post a Comment