“I didn’t give you the gift of life, But in my heart I know. The love I feel is deep and real, As if it had been so. For us to have each other Is like a dream come true. No, I didn’t give you The gift of life, Life gave me the gift of you.” – Unknown

Thursday, March 22, 2012

New Year's Bash

What's more fun then a bunch of adults getting together to play Minute to Win it?! Our good friends, M & J had a group of us over on New Year's Eve for some tough competition.

Filling a cup with m&ms by only using a straw.

Moving an oreo down your forehead to your mouth without using your hands.

Transfering noodles from the table to a cup on the counter only using a straw.

A mean game of pictionary, girls vs boys:

Of course, us girls won!
What a fun night and a great way to bring in a hopefully good new year!

No comments:

Post a Comment