“I didn’t give you the gift of life, But in my heart I know. The love I feel is deep and real, As if it had been so. For us to have each other Is like a dream come true. No, I didn’t give you The gift of life, Life gave me the gift of you.” – Unknown

Thursday, March 22, 2012

Christmas 2011

This year was our year to be in Oregon for Christmas. There is just something about being on the ranch with Mikey and my family. It doesn't get much better!

My sister, J made it home this year, so you know we were double trouble! Mom and J found these amazing headbands that we sported all week long.
Christmas Eve we played games while eating snacks. Don't worry..we burnt all those calories while laughing during Scattergories & Cranium. BTW...I don't cheat, I'm just good!
My favorite game to play with my parents is Cranium. My parents stink at humming to each other and are pretty ummm...dramatic (yeah, perfect word) when doing charades. However, you
can see that J is a pro. Marilyn Monroe? Yup, I guessed it!
Christmas day we slept in a bit and attended church at 10am. When we came back, we opened presents from Santa.
My mom was excited to give T this drawing of his best friend, Buzz.
J got Mom her much anticipated Kindle Fire or "Firefly" as she calls it.
I was super nervous to give Mikey what I called his "main" present and there is quite the story to go with those amazing golf paintings. I found them when I was visiting my sister and lets just say it was interesting getting them to Oregon. Good thing he loved them or at least told me he did!
My parents got J a gorgeous Pendleton Woolen Mills blanket. I didn't get a picture of her with it, but I did get a great picture of her with the gift Mikey & I got her. She wasn't able to take it home with her because they were too heavy in her luggage. (Shhh, don't tell her I planned that all along because I secretly loved the bowls!)
And, I got the only present I ask for...my laptop! I figured if I didn't give Mikey any more ideas, he wouldn't know what else to get me. Worked perfectly and I love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment