“I didn’t give you the gift of life, But in my heart I know. The love I feel is deep and real, As if it had been so. For us to have each other Is like a dream come true. No, I didn’t give you The gift of life, Life gave me the gift of you.” – Unknown

Sunday, May 6, 2012

Pleased to announce...


 



Michael and I have been chosen to adopt! We are so thrilled and overwhelmed with this amazing opportunity to begin our family. We traveled to visit J, H, & family and Michael's parents were also able to come for a few days. We decided this would be the perfect opportunity to share our news. This really has happened so fast, but we can see the Lord's hands in it all and know that this was His plan. My mind often can't wrap around the idea that we are actually going to be parents and Michael just has the blank, dazed stare as if saying "Now what?". We've had lots of emotions, questions, thoughts, fears, excitement, but we have decided that we are moving forward with open hearts and trust. Let the baby planning begin!
While we were visiting, we had the chance to see J play in his basketball game. This boy (who is now taller then me) is so good and really doesn't even have to jump to rebound. It is always so fun for us to go and support him.



#1 Cheerleader, K
M & her Uncle Bubby
J was dying to take us to this restaurant called "Big Jud's" (don't ask Mikey the name...he never gets it right!). The hamburgers were HUGE, to say the least.
We always love going to visit these guys. It had been awhile since Mikey and I got to take a little road trip and it was really fun to get away and relax. Thanks J & H for always letting us visit!

No comments:

Post a Comment